EIS Terms and Conditions
Below are terms and conditions for using www.eisplc.com.
1) EIS may change or amend Terms and Conditions any time by posting them on this page of site www.eisplc.com.
2) Changed or amended terms shall become effective immediately as soon as they are posted on Terms and Conditions page site www.eisplc.com.
3) Site User agrees and confirms that information provided by him / her should be accurate and true.
4) Site User agrees and confirms that information provided by him / her should not infringe any third party's intellectual property. Information should not be defamatory or unlawfully harassing and it should not be obscene in nature.
5) www.eisplc.com gives no warranty of any kind. We do provide the Site and services "as is" and without any Warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory and specifically disclaim any implied Warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Site User expressly agrees that Site User's use of the Site is at his / her sole risk.
6) Site User understands, agrees and confirms that EIS is not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages to site user while site user's use of site.
7) EIS assumes no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by site user while using or consuming services of this site.